Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not much going on!

Well lifes been pretty slow for us the last few weeks. I tired to get a flight home on Saturday, but there where no sets ava, suckie!!! Coreys going to North Carolina for some training next week for a week then going to Sacramento for a week. So if anyone wants to see him e-mail me or call and we can set up a date! Hannahs doing well, shes growing like a weed. Im doing okay, trying to find a job. I havnt had any luck yet. Hopfully i will find out something on Friday. I found out a few weeks ago that i have PCOS(polycycstic ovarian syndrome)and hypothryoidism. Im on meds for them both and im feeling better all around. I have lost 10lbs because of the meds, so im happy about that.. Well thats about it for us for now, i hope all is well with everyone!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I wish you could come and visit. Things are so boring around here right now. Oh well, you will be home for good next year, right?! good luck on the job hunting!

The Obstinant Family said...

Hey, I just got checked today for thyroid problems, will see what happens with the results. So seriously, if you want to come back to the states, can't you use your health problems to transfer to another base in the states?

Annie said...

I was reading about PCOS awhile ago and I thought of you, no joke! That's really odd that is turns out that you really have it. Hopefully the meds will get you back on track, lots of baby dust your way!

The Obstinant Family said...

Youve been tagged, check out my blog.