Tuesday, November 4, 2008

8 Things

8 TV shows I love to watch:

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Gossip Girl
3. One tree hill
4. American Idol
5. America next top model
6. Heroes
7. Little People Big World
8. A baby story

8 Things that happened to me yesterday:

1. Went to my OB appt
2. Saw my baby
3. Heard my babys heartbeat
4. Took Hannah to school
5. Ate subway
6. Picked Hannah up from school
7. Talked to my mom on the phone
8. Played memory w/ Hannah

8 Favorite places to eat:

1. Chilis(states and germany)
2. Shang Hi(in the states) ya i have no idea how to spell it
3. Fats asian bistro(states)-michelle we are SO going there when i get back!!!
4. Subway(states and germany)
5. Olive garden(states)
6. McDonalds(states and germany)
7. Carls Jr(states)
8. Romas(germany)

8 Things I am looking forward to:

1. The holidays-Last one away from family and friends,YEA
2. Finding out the gender of this baby
3. Having this baby
4. Finishing cleaning my bedroom
5. Finishing cleaning my scrapbooking room
6. Moving back to the States, hopefully to Northern California
7. Seeing Hannah as a BIG sister
8. The Twilight Movie!

8 things on my wish list:
1. To pay off our bills
2. To lose all my weight
3. To get Beale AFB for our next duty station
4. To not be dirt poor when we get back to the states
5. For my kids to be happy and healthy
6. For Corey to make Staff Sgt next year
7. To buy a nice hous
8. To have the chance to build closer friendships with a few friends back home

8 people I tag:

1. Anyone
2. who
3 wants
4. to
5. fill
6. this
7. out....
8. have fun!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray, you did it! We will definitely go to Fats when you get back!

The Obstinant Family said...

Oh Andrea, thanks so much for your comment. Here I was feeling down becuase I thought that I didn't have REAL friends. But you are as Real as Me. I love you so much Andrea..Thanks for always being a Real friend.

Julie said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I was so excited to find out that after struggling for so long you were able to get pregnant again. It's so hard wanting something so much and not being able to have it.

Soren and I haven't really done any testing yet. I have had some basic blood work done to make sure that all my hormone levels are good. Other than that we are having to wait until we get back to CA where we will hopefully have health ins that will cover the testing.

I hope that things are going well for all of you.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Hey Drea! How are you feeling? I messed up on my last comment, so I had to delete it. I wish we could edit our comments. Anyways, I am doing Thanksgiving at the inlaws, cause I will be having Christmas dinner with my family. What are you doing for Turkey Day? Do you have to cook?

Miss you!

P.S. I do love my new car