Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Shaffer pic

I had a doc appt on Wednesday and i finally got some more pics of baby.. We still think hes a boy, but he was very shy this time.. Its no biggie since i have doc appt every 2weeks and will get ultrasounds everytime.. So we are bound to get a good look at the goods. But all is good, hes healthy and perfect! Im doing good too. The gestational diabetes is under control for the most part. And i have lost weight, which is totally fine since i have plenty of weight to start out with.. Other than that things are good here.. Its very cold, and im so ready for some warm weather.. Well here are the pics. He is looking at us and has his hand by his face!
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hooray for more pictures! I'm glad you posted, I was starting to get worried 'cause I hadn't heard from you in a while. I'm glad everyone is healthy!

: )

The Obstinant Family said...

YEa! I'm so glad that you have made it this far with your little one. I hope you are doing okay, I know that you said that the diabetes is under control but how is the Mommy really doing? I can't wait til you guys find out where your next duty assignment is. You will have to let us know. I'm so anxious for you guys.

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Congrats!!! I had another ultrasound yesterday, she was waving. Come on babies!!!!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

cute little guy (as far as we know...)! i love ultrasound pictures! im glad to hear you got your gestastional diabetes under control. i bet thats hard to eat certain foods! is it tough? man, when i was preggers i ate everything in sight! its a miracle i didnt get diabetes.
im happy to hear all is well. i hope youre feeling great! i hope to see you soon! are you coming to cristina's shower next saturday?! PLEASE COME!

Kacee said...

Hi Andrea!! I am so happy to hear your exciting news! You are a wonderful mother to Hannah and I know how much you have wanted (and waited!) for your new little one to join your family. Take care of yourself, and your darling little family. I wish I could be there when your baby is born! Enjoy him!!!