Thursday, March 26, 2009

Theres finally a BELLY!!!!!

I finally feel like i look preggo, and it only took 8months..
Photobucket
Things are good with the pregnancy.. Feeling more and more pregnant everyday. Its hard to sleep and my back herts all the time.. But all in all things are great! Hannahs having some issues this week with throwing up.. She acts fine one minute and then she throwing up the next, its odd.. Shes been home from school all week too.. I didnt realize how much i like her being in school, till i have her home all day..
We should have actual orders sometime next week. Which means we can start doing things for the move, like get plane tickets! So hopfully on a week or so we will know when we are leaving here, and all my friends back home can start to plan some time to hang out with me,hehehe!! Well thats it for now.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pic Drea! I hope Hannah gets better. Could it be anxiety about the new baby?

Julie said...

You definately don't look 8 months preggo with that bump. That baby must be spread out in there or something. Did you get a big bump with Hannah? (I can't remember)

I hope Hannah is better and back to school soon.

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

I can't wait for you to come. Also for your little one to come join us. Good luck with the back pain, it totally sucks. If Hannah isn't sick, & knows she can stay home if she throws up, maybe it's on purpose? I know a kid that does that. Ask the teacher if anything is going on.

Annie said...

I can't believe your belly is so small. You're lucky!

Julie said...

Thanks for your comment . It's always good to hear from you.

The IF treatment isn't happening right now. We just moved back to CA a few months ago and I'm just starting a job this next week. I'll have to wait until my health ins starts with them to have teasting. Hopefully then we'll get some answers as to why I can't get pregnant.