Thursday, November 19, 2009

Logan 6 months

I cant believe it has been 6months(last week) since Logan joined our family, time really need to slow down a bit... Logan is doing REALLY well. He was 15lb7oz(10th%)25.75in(25th%) and his head was 17.5in(75th%-big head) His doc LOVES him and every time we see her she says he is such a sweet natured and very special little guy. She said devlopmentaly hes more like a 9 month old. He is almost crawling, hes pulling him self up on things, and hes been sitting on his own for about 6 weeks now. He also got 2 teeth in, they poped through on his 6month b-day. I love him so much and feel so blessed to have in my life! Here are some pics i took on sunday.(theres a lot)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love them all, but the top picture is definitely my favorite!

The Riddle Family said...

Oh my word he is so cute! I love the pictures. I can't believe how much stuff he is doing! Everyone thinks Claire is talented because she is creeping and close to crawling. She is not pulling up on anything though, and she still falls over when she sits. He may be a little guy but he is a strong little guy!