Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catching Up

WOW its been a while. Its so hard to take the time nowadays to blog. So not much is going on with us. Hannahs doing okay. She is now getting a lot more help at school so im happy with that. Her teacher is almost positive that she needs to repeat kindergarten. I hate that she will but i know its whats for the best. We are looking into some disorders she may have but it can be years to get a actual diagnosis. But shes improving academically everyday. Im so proud of her, even when she drives me nuts. Im looking foward to when Corey gets back so i can do more one on one things with her.. Shes is sucha sweet girl and loves life(well most of the time).. Logans good too. Hes growing like a weed. His 9month appt is on the 18th and i cant wait to see how big he is. He can stand completley unassisted for up to about minute or so. Hes such a good boy still, very mellow(expect for when hes hungry).. Im doing good. As best as i can. I need a break but i know it wont happen till corey gets home.
Corey will be home in less than 3 months, hopefully.. We are all anxioulsy waiting for that time. Anyways here are a buch of pics going back to as far as christmas time..

Christmas-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Logans first Hair Cut-
Photobucket

Logan on his 8month b-day-
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fun at the park Jan 2010-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Fun with Photoshoots-
End of Jan '10
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

febuary-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm glad to hear the things are going okay. I hope that the time until Corey gets back will fly by. I'm sure it's hard being a single parent right now. At least it's not permanent, right?!

I love all the pictures.

The Obstinant Family said...

Andrea, try and get a second opinion on hannah with being held back. I just had a big meeting with all of Erik's teachers and he's behind as well. There really positive about getting him more help. They do not recommend him repeating the 1st grade, because there is a satistic that about 80% of children that repeat the same grade don't graduate from High school. I just found this out in January. And it's hard socially because her peers move up in grade and she might be confused about that. I don't want to be negative or scare you, but I've heard from many people that Georgia is the worst state for school education. So just be cautious. I'm glad that you are doing okay with Corey being gone, I worry about you Sweets. I wish I lived closer to you, so we could do things together. But just know, Your an Excellent Mommy!

The Riddle Family said...

# 16- Best Picture Ever!!!