Monday, May 17, 2010

Logans 1 year!!!

Stats:
21.12lbs(30-35th%)
28.5in, well just under that(10th%)
head is 19.25in(97th%)
I cannot believe my baby boy is one years old(may 11th). Time went way way too fast.. Hes super smart. Super mobile. Super sweet. And super cute :)
We waited for him for so long and i would go through everything that we did a million times to have him in my life. He is such a blessing, and i love him SO much...
Here are his one year pics and his b-day party pics. It was just the 4 of us but i still wanted it to be like a party. We all had a good time.... And yes i know i have a problem with posting TONS of pics, sorry!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket-his new fav thing to do, silly boy
Photobucket
Photobucket-first pizza
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Posting a lot of pictures isn't a problem! I can't believe Logan is a year already. He is so adorable! I love the pictures on the railroad tracks.

The Riddle Family said...

Happy Birthday Logan!!! It is too hard to pick out the cutest picture so you have to post all of them! I miss you guys. I wish Logan and Claire were growing up together!

The Obstinant Family said...

Oh I really like the railroad photos. But they are all cute, especially with the mint cake on his face. Priceless!