Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

4 years ago today, i held my beautiful baby girl in my arms for the first time.. I cannot believe how fast the time has past. Hannah is such a liitle lady now. So grown up!!! I miss those days were i could just sit and hold her all day. Now shes too busy doing this and that.. We had a birthday party for her yesterday and she had so much fun. For the past few days she has been running around the house singing "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me". I just want to cry when she does things like that.. This morning she opened her presents from us and in a few hours we will be taking her to go see Kung-fu Panda!! This weekend was just so much fun!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket~Todays pics
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Obstinant Family said...

Andrea, I love the pictures they are so cute. Happy Birthday to Hannah.

Michelle said...

4 years old already! Wow, time flies. She looks so grown up!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

You look great in that pic!!!