Friday, September 5, 2008

The month of September!!

Well it looks like the month of September is going to be a fun filled one for the Shaffer family!! My mom and Kim are coming out to visit, they get here on Tuesday!!! We are ALL soooo excited that they are coming! We will be doing some sightseeing and visiting my moms family as well.. They are only here for 11days so im sure it will go by way too quickly!
Hannah starts sure start this month as well. She starts friday, but the following week she wont be there since we will be doing stuff with my mom.. We are very glad she got into this program. She needs a lot of help catching up with some development delays she has. So when she starts kindergarten next year she want be behind..
We also have a sad day coming up very soon! Sept, 15th would be my due date! It will be a bittersweet day for me. We mite be getting some good news that day, but i will update on that later:)~(if it happens).. Im sure with my mom here it wont be so hard, so im so gratful that she will be here.. On a side note, we have 10 months till we go back to the states, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope we get somewhere close to my family and friends back in Sac, i love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! And miss you SOOOO Much!!!!

3 comments:

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

10 Months!! 10 Months!! 10 Months!!

Imagine me chanting. Hooray!! I know you can make it through that day. Just know that you are loved by tons of people!!

Let me know how the program for Hannah goes. I've been debating about public school lately.

Love ya!

The Shaffers said...

Thanks Jennifer!!! Ya ill let you know about the program, i have heard REALLY great things about it! Corey and i have been talking about putting Hannah in private school next year, but i guess we will have to wait to see were we are going first. Love ya!!

Michelle said...

10 months, that will go by so quickly! I'm so excited. I hope you have fun with your Mom and Kim. Make sure to take a ton of pics, and post 'em!

: )