Monday, October 13, 2008

Babys First Pic!

We went in for another ultrasound today, and we only found one baby!! Im a little sad that we wont be having two babies, but im aslo very glad that we saw a heartbeat!!! I also found out that my hormone levels are pretty low and i will need supplements to keep the baby healthy and growing. The nurse i talked to said everything will be fine, but after having a miscarrige this year i cant help but worry.. I will defentaly be taking it easy for the next few weeks, till we can get back in to see a doc to see if our baby still has a beating heart! Seeing that babys heartbeat today, was one of the most wonderful moments in my life!! Im truley gratful for that!!! Well here is baby Shaffer #2 first pic!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a little disapointing that its not twins, but the heart beat is exciting! That must make you breathe so much easier Andrea! I'm glad you posted the pic!

: D Michelle

The Obstinant Family said...

How far along are you again?

The Riddle Family said...

So did the doctor not really see 2 sacs in the beginning or did one end up miscarrying? I am so confused. I am super happy that the baby is healthy and has a heartbeat. It is so nice to see the heartbeat for the first time because it shows that you really are growing something inside of there. Anyhow, I love you and stay healthy!!!

The Riddle Family said...

So I am pretty sure that our due dates are only 1 day apart! It will be a race to see who gets to give birth first. I am actually hoping to go over because the baby is due right around Craig's graduation. We shall see. Please, please, please keep yourself healthy and that baby too. I couldn't stand to have mine without you now that they are going to be so close together. Are the doctors as worried as you about miscarrying or is your fear mostly from miscarrying earlier this year? I'll keep you in my prayers:)