Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gestational diabetes

I have gestational Diabetes!!! So far i have everthing under control, and im eating foods that is keeping my blood sugar in check.. I did have some really really rough days the last few weeks. Due to very low blood sugar i went to the ER once and was really sick for about a week!!! All is well now, and i know what to do to keep my levels were they should be. My specalist said as the pregnancy goes on it can get worse so i just need to be careful and watch when and what i eat.. I do have to check my blood 4 times a day for the rest of this pregnancy.. It so hard to remember but i know its very important... Next appt and ultrasound is on the 7th and we will hopefully know for sure if this is a boy like the doc thinks or if hes wrong!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Andrea! I'm sorry you had to go to the ER. I'm glad things are under control now, but take care of yourself!

: )

The Obstinant Family said...

Hey Sweetheart, I'm sorry to hear that you have gestaional diabetes. I hope that through out your pregnancy it won't be to bad for you.

Jennifer Rae said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself! Merry Christmas