Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Its a...............

Well not a 100% sure, but the doc thinks its a BOY!!!!! I still think its a girl, but we have ultrasounds every month so we will know for sure next month... Either way we are just happy that were having a healthy baby.. Now if only i can saty healthy.. I had a glucose test today, to check my insulin levels(i do have insulin restiance) and they were NOT good. I have to do the 2hour GT on thurs and will find out what will happen after that.. But anyhow, looks like a boy for the Shaffers(maybe,haha)...

4 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations! A girl and a boy, how perfect!!!

The JNJ Hasleton's said...

Yeah for healthy babies!!!!

Michelle said...

Hooray for a boy...maybe. Your baby will be awesome no matter what sex it is.

: )

The Riddle Family said...

Hey, sorry it has been a while. I'm feeling better but am trying to catch up on everything that didn't get done those few months I was sick. Plus with the holidays things are just busy. I am feeling much better now. I won't be surprised if you are having a boy because so far everyone over here is having a girl. Amy (used to be Monson) is having a girl and a couple of other friends are having girls. Everyone thinks mine is a girl too but they won't be finding out until May or June! Hope you are feeling well and that all continues to go well with the pregnancy.