Thursday, September 10, 2009

One year ago today

One year ago today i found out i was pregnant with Logan.... I remember it being such a bitter sweet day as my due date for my angle baby was 5 days away.. I have been thinking a lot about that baby and how i could have a 1 year old walking around all over the place. As much as i miss that baby i really could not imagin my life any different. I love Logan more than life and im so grateful for him and the love he has for me.. Time goes by way too quickly.. Logan will be 4 months old tomm and i dont even know where the time went. Hes such a sweet boy and i love watching him change and grow and do new things everyday. Hes such a turley amazing blessing!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad that you have Logan. I can't believe he is already 4 months!